HOME   ABOUT    JOURNEY    MUSIC    PHOTOS    FOOD   

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The good 'ol boys of GIRLS



The story of how we jammed out with a band of 5 boy named GIRLS is nothing if it isn't a love story. But let's get this straight right now. It's not my love.

I'm not particularly a fan of this San Fran Band. I personally don't find them very appealing or talented. I was also not incredibly excited to see them in concert. I was least excited to invite them (and their entourage of groupie followers) to jam in my house.

But alas, for my roommate Emi, this was all a dream come true, or rather, a dream manifested.

So, sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

As it turns out, they are all mature and intelligent enough to appreciate the city of PITTSBURGH, so are obviously not half-bad humans.
But the story is best coming from a fan rather than a critical critic so to know more about the band girls, check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment